Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Anime Hair

Which hair ? Sugoi! I want 9!

It is definitely a work of art how a little bit of styling put on hair *or too much* can dramatically change one's appearance. *How wonderful.* It's not a new thing and we all knew that boys pay so much attention to it. It is also the "Crown and Glory" not only for girls but for the boys as well. I don't have a hunch about what most of you think about anime characters' hair but for me they're been the biggest influence on how I do my hair. But of course, most anime are fiction-based so some *Or maybe most* of the hair styles has been so fictitious and are difficult to accomplished *I always went on thinking how many wax or gel should I spend just to pull a certain style off.*

I remember when I was a grader I also go to school with my Trunks' Hair on *Without the hair color.*. When I was in High School, I also tried Son Gohan's *The short hair one, cause that was the simple and permitted one. I can't go to school with Son Gokou's Super Saiyan 3 hairdo! Lolz *. Time passes and our fetish in hair changes gradually as we grow older so I wanted to have longer hair *Kinda like that of Xingke ~lol*. I envy people I see in the street having punky hairstyle, I see too much Sasuke Itachi and Ryuuga Hideki in malls nowadays. So now before I suffer Male Hair Deficiency Syndrome, I will style it any way I want.


How long would it take for me to have that hair? Forever?

No comments: