Monday, October 13, 2008

Memories of Childhood

When a girl give you a love letter, how a guy should react?
Image by Mr. W @ Deviantart.com

I'm a man who really despises love. I have no sympathy or whatever you call it despite the fact the Bible told us it is the very essence of God. God is love, not "God is like love" therefore love is his true persona, that makes it's quite vague for me to discern. So now if you just believed what I have just said, I got you. I'm totally opposite of the above, I'm a romantic, i guess some Florence artists blood run through my veins. I might do the same what the song of The Script, The Man who can't be Moved narrates if it all comes to that. That's how I desperately loved love~lol.

I love these post from Mr. Danny's News saying stuffs about "love letters". I reminisced my childhood days *I'm kinda into it since last Sunday after hearing so much Super Sentai OSTs that I grew up with from my friend's mp3 player*. I used to receive bunch of love letters when I was a grader, some says friendly letters but for me as more mature as compared to most students there, never considered them just like that *Their writings were so obvious.*. Not that I want to be boastful about what I've experienced before *I can say I had a bunch of love letters received from different girls~ now I'm thinking quite harem a bit~ giggles.*. I'm just okay when I was a teenager, maybe my innocent looking face drove them crazy ~Wahahah~. Now I'm starting to sound a little overboard. But seriously, I'm thinking maybe if I became a little bit of a slut and exercised my rights to collect and select, I guess I end up like our favorite harem protagonist Itou Makoto. He's character really inspired me and that is why School Days made me cry. Now back to reality.

Kamen Rider Black ~ My favorite tokusatsu superhero, just like me fighting alone.

The ever inspiring Itou Makoto of School Days~ I wanna be just like him!

These is just a senseless upload, don't mind these entry. I will be back as my normal self.

No comments: