Monday, October 20, 2008

Code Geass Swing Gashapon

You can get all of them! No sweat!

I thought it's kinda late but I will still post it anyway. Remember my first encounter with Code Geass Swing? Yes they're called swing. I don't have a clue why swing. When we happened to be back for the next con, I'm so excited cause I'm about to have my new fig *The following Sunday for Cosmania '08.* so I tried the Gashapon Machine. I'm totally wrong about it. It is not like pachincko as I said earlier in my post and you don't need to have basket of luck to win. So I bought tokens *You would be needing two and that will cost you US$ 2.00.* and my first try was a Suzaku! *I''m a bit disappointed cause I'm hoping for a Lelouch with Geass on or Anya.* So I bought another pair of tokens, put it on the coin operated toy vending machine with a prayer and wah lah! Oh Yes! Kami-Sama has listened to my prayer! Another Suzaku MF'ing keychain! Damned! But I didn't and never lose hope, so I make my way again to the counter, bought the usual stuff that I'm buying moments ago *The cashier was so kawaii! She probably noticed me noticing her. ~lol.*. Came back to the cheating machine *That's what I'm starting to feel that time, that the machine was doing tricks on me.* and did some voodooing, enchanting, sacrificing a baby, holding a charm while saying "Lelouch, Lelouch, or Anya. Or maybe Xingke will do." in Latin! Hell break loose! I saw the heaven opened, "Divine Intervention?". Maybe the gods pity me cause I spend US$ 6.00 already. When I opened the lid, my whole world gone GAINAX! You will not believe it but probably it's obvious, that I got another MF'ing Suzaku keychain fresh from the capsule! Yes, All Hail Suzaku keychains! What have I done in my past life that maybe altered the natural occurrences in these time and space continum? I wanted to ask the sale assistants if there's any solutions they can offer but I knew there's no way they can help me since the token is...ahh a long story. Discount all the overreactions (I didn't really sacrificed a baby and no animals were hurt), I just can't help but to laugh over these funny experience and maybe one of my regretful act in my life.

Almighty Gashapon Machine: "Get your filthy hands off me you lowly being".

Lesson Learned:

1. Gashapon is for little children. If you want the capsule toys, ask a kid to do it for you. And perhaps, they are more bless than you.

2. And if you still insist of doing it yourself and got a Suzaku, stop right there. Kami-sama is telling you that you're not worthy of touching the sacred Gashapon Machine.

3. If you have more than one Suzaku Gashapon and you want to sell it, the possibility of that being sold is zero! *They just think that you're an imbecile. It's relatively expensive for US$ 2.00.* So just try to be generous and give it to other. *Just like what I did.*

4 comments:

blood on the mirror said...

haha I would have took the Suzaku key chain from you...even though I probably would not know where to put it. XD

I might not pay THAT much though

Maikaru said...

Heheh, that's exactly what I'm thinking. No one will be "generous" enough to buy my Suzaku and take my "burden".

blood on the mirror said...

Haha how about give it as a gift? LOL kidding.

What an unreasonable price to get those keychains. Considering it's LUCK-based.

Maikaru said...

I already gave it away to my cousin and one of my friend I'm with that day.

My impulsive instinct put me in that senseless buying! No one to blame but me! Huhuh! XC