Thursday, October 9, 2008

Da Vinci and Yaoi Manga - A Must Read

The First Yaoi Mangaka, Leonardo Da Vin...sorry wrong number.


Disclaimer: Just ignore the title.

I been reading Da Vinci Code but I can only read it in the bus on my way home *With so much things to do but with so little time left everyday.* and I'm in the 30th Chapter now. *By the way I'm an average speed reader if serious.*These is one of the most clever book I've read so far since Agatha Christie's Novels. *I'm a big fan of Agatha since my grade school days.* While I read, my head goes like, "How the hell did he know that?","I guess Dan is lying here, he can't write stuffs like these.", "Maybe he is the promised Anti Christ!~ Lol " so much paranoia going on. Since my childhood, the celebrated Mona Lisa painting always giving me the creeps. Every time I'm staring at it in the books and magazine *I never had chance to eye it personally ~ that may cause me my whole fortune ~ lol* I had goosebumps. I don't know the reason, I never been afraid of anything but religious images and icons. Then here comes these book telling me that these piece of art has connection to some hidden anomalies and dark secrets. That really will give me the scare before I'll sleep!

Isn't she creepy?

Now you might be thinking, "Why the hell he's talking about these book since the *magic* is not the same as before?", , "Your too late Maikaru! haven't you seen the movie?", "Where have you been all these time?" Yes the sensationalism done by the media to these book has long gone, so if them are over, why me bother?

Enough for my amazement. These post has nothing to do with the book. It's blockbuster material, hands down. It's just funny when people *Mostly my friends* looses their zeal about something they used to worship. *Worship. What a term?!*. I remember when they used to talk about it and man I don't have any idea what they talking about and they forced me to read it like Nazis, but now that I've read it, nobody bothers to keep a conversation about it. Why? Just because it's not the hottest item on earth?

Same with animes, when Death Note came out, all anime enthusiast I know begun to looked like Ryuk! *I mean Light and Misa.*. They're all out with the burning desire to explain and defend why Light was like these but later on went angry at him and had adultery with L. So about the other listeners will start watching it also so they can relate. That is Human Nature. The "I want it first" kinda thing. "Strike whilst the iron is hot." never gotten deeper in my nerves i guess, I don't care if all the people is watching these or that, reading stuffs and brag "I have already seen these and it's cool" maybe with the thoughts "you don't have anything that I haven't done or known yet" ~ *yes I'm a paranoid*. Ironically, someone like me who hates spoilers, never got rushing things just to watch the first *First episode, first 2nd episode, first 3rd episode, first etc."" Most animes I've watched were 1-2 years old before I laid my eyes to them. *But today I can only wait just one more month after a good anime season ends. Still a very long wait though.*. What's up with me again? Nothing serious, just wanna share laughing stuffs. I just want to share my beyond human ability. That may count as one! As an anime addict, some may find it hard to supress the feeling of "I must got it first, I must read about it first, I must suffer everything first~*lol @ the last*" just like falling in line first just to know that the line is for the eternal abyss, just kidding, for the limited edition of your SUPER Yaoi Manga. I HATE YAOI!

My friend Rico while shopping. ~circa Death Note Era~


2 comments:

blood on the mirror said...

Haha I can be so late with the newest anime. I'm trying to make up for it by watching whatever I see online or whatever my friends blab about.

I started reading Death Note a year or less before they released the anime. Didn't want to watch the anime though...dunno why.

As for Da Vinci code, I still think it's interesting, but the movie didn't give it justice. The book is way better.

Maikaru said...

@blood on the mirror

You know that's what I'm thinking about, the book was awesome but as I read it I'm thinking, making it a movie will be a different story. I haven't seen the movie but that what I guess. I've asked my boss about it but he said it's okay, maybe if compared to the book, no justice.

I see, you also have these kind of
beyond human ability so I guess I'm not alone. hahah