Monday, October 27, 2008

Eroge - Closer Encounter

"Konata's ability to play video and read manga at
the same time is beyond human comprehension"


Behold! I have a confession to make!*Neh, So much for an intro.*

I feel unworthy today. It felt like I did a crime I'm not supposed to commit. *Yeah as if there's such a crime we all can commit.*

I was in a gaming week last time and the sole reason for my obvious online disappearance lately. I will not going to mention the games here *Cause that might cause me some readers* I was religiously paying attention to my computer monitor, making use of all my might playing with keyboard/mouse buttons like it was a joystick! *I know I'm exaggerating here.* I'm not a hardcore gamer as an otaku should be but I'm actually a decent player *Even though I'm not a gaming pilgrim and not updated with new stuffs.* Last couple of months due to my shoujo marathon engagements, I decided to download a Visual Novel and luckily it was Clannad. As I researched various post and online docus about VN, I stumbled with eroge. Eroge has not been a strange thing to me since the term is pretty obvious and context clues always point you in gaming. *That's how we met. "Eroge and me"*. So I ended searching for a "decent eroge" *Is there such a thing?* My preferences were, not that "big eyed" like most characters and fully interactive *Not just simply clicking.*. I asked through Yahoo Answer and the respond went fast saying I should try "The Sagara Family and Bible Black". I downloaded the former since I've watched Bible Black and I have to say it's below the belt for me, seriously. I'm dead serious ~as part of a religious family, it's kinda extremely hardcore. *I'm not kidding.* The eroge didn't stayed uninstalled compare to the VN. I'm so curious about it. I have idea of the story. OMG! Even the load screen are not suitable for so much mature contents *Wide open big eyes.*. It offers nothing but bunch of ecchii scenes! You will not bother skipping the conversation part and I'm start thinking *This is lame.* To tell you frankly, it was my very first experience with true eroge! *I played SimBabe, a dating sim in my mobile phone long ago.*. To tell you again, I have guilt feeling that I shouldn't have played that game. *Even though it has been ancient times since I'm wondering what it is to be while playing those kind of things?* That is what making me feel filthy. Yes, I'm no angel but If I can turn back time I probably didn't bite the bait and just stick my nose with Clannad game. I don't know about the other eroge out there *I also know some VN have sexual contents but I guess that's not the same with hardcore eroge, just like most R-18 movies.* but I should never wandered that uncharted land of mine in the first place.

It is disgraceful when I see cute anime char
in sexual scenes, looks like a bondage Kotomi.

11 comments:

Andrei-kun said...

Hmm. Don't be shocked. That 'scenes' will eventually will come into our lives and this stages are good to learn enough since we got mature minds. LOL is that right... . XD

Maikaru said...

@andrei-kun

Yeah, your definitely right. XD

Questions:

By how did you manage to know these site?
From Mr. Danny?
I just curious.

Thanks.

Unknown said...

Hello there

How are you? I'm George. had a look at your blog today. I'm interested in doing a banner exchange with you. drop me a message if you are okay with it. Cheers!

My site: www.e2046.com
My email: exchangebanner@e2046.com
To: http://karusnote.blogspot.com/

suki said...

It's hard to get used ot it at first and I still get embarrassed when playing them but, I think that eroge is pretty interesting. As long as it doesn't change your persona, I think it's okay ^^

Maikaru said...

@suki

hope that everything I will play in the future doesn't by any means change my persona. It's scary just to think about it.

blood on the mirror said...

Haha the only Eroge game I've tried if Fate Stay Night.

And as of the moment there is NOTHING ergo about it.

Haha..now I want to download new games.

Was that in English?

Anonymous said...

blogging axiom #1: posts about anything ero-related will bring in a lot of hits. =P (even though i actually missed this on my feed?)

I've played Wind ~a breath of heart~ English translation; it's plot-based eroge which I enjoyed (except for one of the side paths.) IMO, in a good eroge the ero should fit in well with the plot and not be excessive or random. Wind demonstrated that to what I believe a good extent.

Ever17 was fun, non-ero but of course similar style. They're actually making an anime adaptation to which I am looking forward to. I'm also waiting for Clannad (non-ero) and Nursery Rhyme (ero) to be translated into English.

Maikaru said...

@ blood on the mirror

The Sagara Family? It was japanese dubbed with English subtitle.

@tai

thanks for the info. Now I know there are lot of ero out there that worth someone's time. Arigatou! XDD

blood on the mirror said...

Haha..I want to download it now...

....Damn.....

..must...not...be tempted...

Maikaru said...

@Blood on the Mirror

No it's okay! Go download it now. XDD

Anonymous said...

I don't care actually, if you doubt about it, I'm a woman and I like echi, eroge adn all that stuff haha and I can play and read manga at the same time =3