Friday, October 3, 2008

Eat All You Can't!

It's Holiday so we must celebrate! Eat! Itadakimasu!

Here in the Philippines, the government declared Wednesday as a Non-working holiday to give way the celebration of our fellow Muslim brothers' Eid’l Fitr or the end of their month long fasting. But our company gone nuts and moved that holiday on Friday so we can have much longer weekend vacation. Yeah, I've got their point but I prefer not waiting any longer to have my long sleep.

So Wednesday had come and because it's Holiday, few people took the train and I came to work without visiting our HR Department.*I'm always late in a normal day.* Not much work, since government offices were close, I'd only surf the net until our boss decided to treat us to lunch. Free Lunch! I've gone berserk just by hearing the news.

We were all set and ready to hit the road of delicious foods (we are in a eat all you can treat by the way). I took my plate and put all nice looking dish in it. So we eat, eat, chat, eat and eat *What else to do?* I finished my food and felt I'm done with eating and I'm stuffed already, but after 10 minutes, I hit the road again like it was my last. What's with that? I gone dieting, deprieved myself from too much gullotony cause wahaha my belly says it all but here I am let my guard down and let my enemy take over me!

Son Goku: Yes we can eat beyond what you can do!
Image by Starrdust @deviantart



I'm starting to envy anime characters like Son Goku of Dragon Ball, Kiohei of Yamato Nedeshiko, etc. They can eat all the food in the world in one sitting without having to suffer the consequences of having bad physique, obesity! I love food, you love food, we all love food, but why we must not commit ourselves too much? Damn obesity! Animes are not fair! (Of course, why did I ask that? Stupid!)

No comments: