Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Anime to Movie Adaptations

Yes! Cowboy Bebop Movie... summer 2008? Why didn't I noticed it?

This is the first part of my 2 part Post Special!

The above picture is just product of Photoshop and good imagination. Looks like many animes today starting to gain popularity for big screen adaptations. Dragon Ball Movie will be out soon in most of the cinema worldwide. Ghost in The Shell, Blood The Last Vampire, Cowboy Bebop are some of the titles rumored to be also out *I can't check the updates as I'm writing these post but I knew Blood production is already finish and maybe out for next year. Korean actress Jyun Ji Hyun a.k.a. Gianna Jun portrays the role of Saya.*. Don't worry I will not tackle them, I know millions done it already. Albeit I don't know and I don't care much how this will turn out (the anime-movie thing) and since most of considered animes have proven themselves already to me and I say worth the time I'd spend watching them, maybe I care a little just for my reference sake *Like for example I can say that Blood movie suck in the future if ever.* I just wanna ask, Do you like the idea of Big movie productions (e.g. Warners) considering Mech oriented animes (Gundam Series) to have hollywood remake? If Transformers pull this one off, how come not the Japanese robots? You might find these amusing.

Saya: Aha! I got a sword. ~pout~ *The plot is simply: Run,, slash, then run.again.*

If ever given a chance to induce some hollywood minds ~ Code Geass will be my bet. ~These is a no brainer for me as I'm starting to become a Code Geass Retard now. In my next post I will give my Hollywood casting *Really love to do it anyway.* for the Code Geass~Lelouch of The Rebellion Hollywood version. I'm thinking really hard as to where to place Mr. Danny Trejo.

2 comments:

blood on the mirror said...

Haha, I'm still not happy with the DBZ Hollywood adaptation, but I'll try to be nice considering how Speed Racer fared.

I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but it might keep others from telling us that "anime is bad" or "anime is hentai"

(although technically DBZ DID have some...scenes)

Maikaru said...

Ah yeah I forgot to mention Speed Racer. One decent job, it just sad it didn't make that enough buzz. I haven't see the new DBZ movie but I saw one gal and she's hot btw. You're right, most just keep telling us that "anime is hentai". I know one person like that. Heheh XDD