Thursday, October 16, 2008

Anime Clubs

Which club will you be joining?

When I was in Highschool, I was part of Journalism club and I had fun for about 4 years in my stay in said club. But because my college days was much occupied compare to my earlier academic years, being committed to various extra curricular activities such as clubs might ruin my solemn involvement in my studies so I did not bother myself in joining any, seriously I'm dead serious in studying! But feeling of regrets is always hunt me whenever I watch anime where activities of a club is highlighted. What If I started a club like The Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture, Maikaru's Brigade To Greatly Enliven the World, or Maikaru's Host Club? What would be my life then? So much for my sentiments.

I wondered if I started a Host Club back then. I guess my parents will always have to pay visit in the guidance council office.

So for these week Versus Triple Threat, if your an anime character what club would you most likely be joining in? Will you join and help Haruhi and her S.O.S. dan in their quest of finding paranormal phenomena? Or will it be Genshiken so you can share your Otaku indulgences with other fellow otakus as well? or are you going to write your name in the poster made by Nagisa because you love the big dango family *and start doing some Shakespear's?* Whatever the club I pursue of joining, just the thought of it always excites me! And if ever to recruit other character from other anime, who would that be? Your convincing power is only effective for one.

My Verdict:

I like Kyou and Kotomi of Clannad and If asked by them I'll be joining right away that would be no sweat but acting is and never became my thing. I think S.O.S. Brigade would be a nice choice. The brilliant and perverted mind of Haruhi amaze me so well *Lol* and having a leader with that kind of enthusiasm *enthusiasm?* will be a big factor! I like Genshiken but I find some of their activities quite boring so I rather go alien hunting. No offense Genshiken addicts. But all in all, whatever club you will be joining, that would be a great experience! I will ask Konata to join the S.O.S. Brigade, I always wonder how Konata and Haruhi deal with each other.

Konata after hearing my plead: Let's go hunt some aliens, time travelers and espers!

No comments: