Sunday, November 16, 2008

How to Banzai a Japanese Woman

*At last, I can have you Yumi-chan!~Fingers crossed~*


I found rather interesting stuffs here and here. After the scrutiny, I gone excited *as usual* and thought I should give it a shot. Speaking like it was the easiest job on earth and I'm just the perfect man for these easy job! *Thinking handsome enough... lolz!*. But surreality sure reaches it's dead end, I knew it was easier said than actually doing it and I'm getting ahead of myself! *Had a dyspneic condition.*

But before everything get out of hand, these interesting facts about Japanese women based from the read articles that foreigners should remember.

1. Most Japanese women are very picky. *These definitely surprised me cause most pron I've watched, male leads were not that desirable. As if I really watch one!*

2. Japanese women are stylish and they expect the same when they evaluate a man. *Another obvious surprise, I didn't think they really care about the look of their man. I'm starting to think that getting one would probably means a lot of bloody effort.~ What took me so long to realize it?*

3. Japanese women what to be treated as "woman" not just objects. *I think it's universal, cause most men treat women just like sex symbols. I can say I'm out from that bandwagon.*

4. Improve your Japanese language skills. *Learn some difficult Kanji and prolly you could cross Japanese crowd saying "suimasen" with right hand in chopping manner!*

5. Japanese women don't need foreign boyfriends since it's a major problem in Japan to date non-Japanese. *Really? But we need them more than anything in these world! Dammit! Lolz*

My thoughts about Japanese women with all due respect are, that they're extremely polite. Maybe because of their culture of very submissive mentality with regards to Japanese men. *You can think about the early eras where Japanese women can't walk in the same pace as men.* You *as in we* can see it *their politeness* everywhere from "health products" to "health products". *Probably money really talks and it talks louder with teens!*

Here is the summarized of these article I'm so excited about, the key for you *Gaijins* to seduce a Japanese babe. So put your game face on you motherearthlover.

1. Try not to 'come on' to a Japanese woman because that is not how her mind is conditioned. You must almost do it without really doing it. *Looks like we need Robert Langdon to decipher these but I guess one must control himself from too much obvious acts.*

2. Make sure that you praise her beauty. *I guess that was a must.*

3. Be
patient. *Of course, cause patient is a virtue.*

4. Use hypnotism. *I guess I should watch David Blaine's instructional videos.*

5. Do not rush into touching, holding hands, kissing, petting, petting, etc. unless you feel that you have the most positive signal. *How can we know the signal? Another instructional video?*

6. Watch out the body languages. *I guess there's a manual for that.*

7. Make them believe that things that will happen or happened is coincidence or inevitable. *White liers will have advantage here.*

8. Take one step at a time and while you will encounter some resistance (mostly in words) but that is to reinforce what has already been described previously. *Forget about Nampa here for the meantime.*

9. Be gentle and slow and do not rush it. *Always think: You don't have to wait 10,000 Years!*




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one will sleep with you dude, evar

Maikaru said...

@anonymous

lolz

tai said...

10. never let them see that you wrote this page.

Maikaru said...

@tai

I should have include that. I'm starting to feel grossy about it. But anyway it's not my tips as I said, just excerpts. XDD

blood on the mirror said...

Haha those points seem really universal.

Thanks for that though!

Maikaru said...

@ Blood on the Mirror

Yeah, just excerpts from the links there with my thought about it. Nothing special.

Thanks for the comment.