Thursday, November 20, 2008

Abunai! It's a Bird. Iie, it's..., okay whatever.

*Shitting on humans? I think there's a conspiracy here, pigeons x bullied geeks!*

I received these pictures from a friend through email and made me laugh my ass out loud. After all these centuries of brutal acts against animals *and misunderstood love for them if ever*, I guess we should be threatened to see these leaked photos that all along, they've planning to take over our beloved planet and turn us to be just laughing matters. *Ow, what's that? Earth is also their planet?! Really?*. Okay back to reality, these sure are funny. Hope to know where these originated cause maybe there's much more pictures for our own delight.

*Ouch, that should hurt! That's what you called "Wise Banking".*

*After using their distinctive body color in our pedestrian lanes, it's "pay back time" these time around .*


*The scariest plan in these leakage, I pulled my mouse after I saw these and stick with just the keyboard alone.*

No comments: