Thursday, September 11, 2008

Seiyuus are Seductive

Yes ,Yakumo is a seductress.
Art by ~TimbitsOrAegrus @ deviantart.com


Yeah Japanese language amaze me so well maybe because of how the Japanese speak it, so amusing. That's one of the reasons i keep watching animes, *I know I'm not the only one.*. It is so lovely, so addictive, so artistic *It's an art* you can't help but for you to find a comfortable place and keep watching just to hear Japanese girls say such as kawaii, yamate, oishii, suki desu, iie, souka and eh toh (uhm) kinda erotic *No I'm not trying to be indecent here and just so happen to sound like eroge here ~ yamate!*. And definitely the Japanese girls have the cuter tones than boys and because I'm a boy. lolz

Here are some of my favorite expressions from anime characters

Shana's - Urasai, urasai, urasai!
Dita's - Sugoi, sugoi, sugoi!
Yakumo's -Aah nooh...

Just hearing these phrases from them makes me jolts! Bigtime!

I found these following characters' voices seductive.

Jura of Vandread - seiyuu Yuu Asakawa
Kyon's Sister of Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - seiyuu Sayaka Aoki
Fuuko Ibuki of Clannad - seiyuu
Ai Nonaka
Mikuru of Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - seiyuu Yuuko Gotou

You, who seduces you?

With Fuuko's voice, I can jump off a cliff!
Art by ~MistaYoH @ deviantart.com



No comments: